Most couples end up in divorce court because they wait until it is too late to get the help needed to save their marriage. Not dealing with marital problems can mean a build up of resentment; hurt feelings and can cause one spouse to emotionally detach from the other. Below are six signs that you may have waited too long to save your marriage.
4. Your Defense Mechanisms May be Setting You Up For Trouble the kiss of death for a marriage.
6. You Rarely, if Ever Have Sex
- are often defensive
- dream about a life without your spouse
- bad outweighs the good
- keep things to yourself
- feel alone in the marriage
- rarely, if ever have sex
- don’t feel desired or wanted
- there is no fun or humor
- don’t do things together
- work to avoid going home
- fantasy about other relationships are common.
If these signs are showing up in your life, it may be time for some relationship counseling.