Are you interested in how to manage employees and families in their return to work and school with COVID concerns? Right now, we are seeing the rise of mental and emotional health challenges in the US.
Below are some recent research statistics on the impact of COVID on mental health, families-19 employees and stress.
- 88% of workers report extreme stress, compared to 16% before the onset of COVID
- 69% of workers claim that this has been the most stressful time of their entire professional career
- 72% of pregnant women and new moms feel moderate to high anxiety, up from 29% before COVID-19
- Depression and anxiety in children have doubled compared to pre-pandemic levels, according to the research from August 2021
- 63% of workers said their employers could be doing more to support their mental health during COVID.
- 22% of workers said their company’s focus on employees’ emotional and mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic is barely adequate, a disaster or non-existent.
Employees have a lot on their plate, and there’s a good chance a lot of their stressors could be interfering with their work. Having the right tools at their disposal to better manage their stress levels can provide them with better work/life balance. Plus, they’ll feel supported when dealing with mental health concerns and taking care of family members. Less stress outside of the workplace can help employees feel more well-rested, be more productive, and more efficient when they are at work. There are steps to Make Mental Health & Wellbeing a Priority in the Workplace. This webinar will give you specifics on what to do, what to think about and how to proceed.
Follow the link in green below to listen to the webinar. It is about 1 hour in length.