Coaching via Skype* is increasing in popularity. Many coaches who have shunned coaching by telephone because of its psychological distance are using Skype as a means of having a more personal relationship while still coaching virtually.
Dr. Michael Klaybor, an executive coach and professional counselor, will provide an actual demonstration of an online Skype coaching session via the internet. This presentation will demonstrate how to:
- Set up a Skype account for yourself and your client
- Get your client comfortable with the technology and the coaching process
- Adjust basic face-to-face coaching techniques for a Skype session
- Apply practical hints for a successful session
You will find this to be a very practical session with ample opportunity for asking questions about any aspect of using this technology in your coaching practice.
* Skype is a very popular webconferencing and audioconferencing product, available in free of charge (less features) and fee–paid (more features) versions for both Windows and Mac.
I will be presenting to the International Coach Federation (ICF) . This presentation demonstrates on the use of social media is the future now.