- Give yourself positive affirmation for things you do well. Praise yourself, validate your good deeds and moments.
- Develop good “sleep hygiene” with regular bed time, rituals, and quieting moments prior to sleep.
- Take control of your schedule by saying “no”, cutting back on work, taking vacations and having fun.
- Work on relationship building, connection at work and energize yourself with positive challenges.
- Eating mindfully, examining your overall health, nutrition, weight, and exercise efforts will give you energy, enhance happiness, and longevity.
- Relax your mind and body. Meditation, massages, stress management and self-soothing activities will boost your immune system and invite health and well-being.
Do this elements seem daunting? If so, start small with low expectations. Get a coach, trainer, nutritionist, therapist to create goals and accountability. Start today!