2) Do you create specific rituals and routines to train you brain and body for sleep?
3) Do you know how to turn off your brain and let go of the day or to do list?
4) Do you have techniques to get back to sleep if you awaken?
5) Do you have habits that contribute to your sleeplessness? (caffeine, alcohol, strenuous activity in the late evening, eating)
6) Do you ruminate about anxious thoughts and feelings?
7) Have you spoken to your doctor about your sleep problems?
8) Did you know that Cognitive Behavioral Therapy can help with reframing your thoughts?
9) Do you have bad dreams or nightmares?
10) Are you ready to take charge of your sleep hygiene and get good rest?