What can be gained from marital/relationship counseling? What if you are not able to foster a culture of praise in you relationship? Counseling can help. Check out some of the possibilities.
Couples can learn how to:
1) Foster respect, affection and closeness.
2) Turn toward your partner in an affirming manner.
3) Build a deeper emotional connection.
4) Learn to repair emotionally after conflict.
5) Gain new insights to enhance intimacy.
Give counseling try before repairs and negative sentiment take over and make it impossible to recover.