The key to stress management is life balance along with perception. If you think something is stress, then it is. Your beliefs about things determines their meaning to you. For example, It you believe you bring bad luck, then you will always be on the lookout for evidence of this belief. However, if you believe you can handle whatever comes your way, your will feel in control and manage stress better. Here are a few tips to consider;
1)Examine your priorities,
2) Maintain relationships with old friends that give you comfort(via phone, visiting or even facebook,
3) Limit your exposure to bad news. In other words, don’t watch the news or watch shows that focus on only negative or horrific situations,
4) Exercise regularly. Yoga, walking, running, weight training or a martial art all help,
5) Have fun,
6) Get social,
7) Sleep well,
8) Challenge yourself to learn something new,
9) Volunteer in an area you find meaningful and
10) Don’t sweat the small stuff.
Work on gratitude and find the good in what you do. Stress will become manageable. Travel to places you dream of so your dreams can come true.