Resilience is the process of adapting well in the face of adversity, trauma, tragedy, threats or even significant sources of stress—such as family and relationship problems, serious health problems, or workplace and financial stressors.
• Recognize their interdependence with others
• Have strong social bonds that they can rely on
• Are able to form and maintain close relationships
• Recognize ways in which other people’s skills can complement their own.
• Bounce back from adversity
So, work on the aspects of your life that will help you keep your balance and increase resilience.